- What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of information that a website requests from your browser. They are stored on your device, mobile terminal or other electronic devices through which a user accesses the internet, in order to help the user browse the website efficiently, perform certain functions/actions and allows the website to “remember” the user’s actions or preferences over time.
- to retain the individual actions and preferences of users;
- to ensure the proper functioning of the Website and increase its performance;
- to help users perform various activities without having to re-enter information when browsing from one page to another or when they return to the Website at a later time;
- storing cookies on your computer gives us an easy and convenient way to personalize or enhance your experience on our Websites and to make your next visit more enjoyable.
- How do you control cookies?
Most browsers support cookies, but users may configure their browsers to reject and delete them whenever they want. You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already stored on your computer and you can configure most browsers to prevent cookies from being stored. However, if you do this, you may need to manually adjust certain preferences each time you visit a website, and certain services and features may not work.
You can change your cookie settings at any time by clicking on the “Privacy & Cookies Policy” button that is permanently located at the bottom left of the screen. However, if you do so, you may not be able to access all or part of our Website, as some cookies may be strictly necessary for the operation of the Website.
- What cookies do we use on this Website?
Strictly necessary cookies that are needed for the proper functioning and operation of our Website. These include, for example, cookies that allow you to log in to secure areas of our Website and that are necessary to manage the system and prevent fraudulent activity.
In the following table you will find more information about the individual cookies used on this Website and the purposes for which we use them:
|Strictly necessary cookies
The necessary cookies help to make a website usable by activating basic functions, such as page navigation and access to secure areas on the website. The Website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||marsupi.ro||Stores the user’s consent for the cookie.||1 year||HTTP|
|wordpress_test_cookie||marsupi.ro||Used to verify that the user’s browser supports cookies.||Session||HTTP|